That brings me to the answer to the last question. By paying what you owe to the Spanish non-resident tax system, you can benefit from an exemption equal to the same (or very similar) amount of HMRC. This application of the double taxation agreement ensures that you will only be taxed once on your income, although by a retroactive deduction of your tax contributions paid in Spain. In 2013, the United Kingdom and Spain renewed their double taxation agreement. This agreement between the two nations, created in 1976, defines how individuals should be taxed in the case of the following two scenarios: finally, the theory assumes that a person is not obliged to pay twice for the same income. Therefore, if you are in one of these two categories, you can deduct one tax return against the other with the double taxation agreement (by deductions and allowances); This means that you should not end up paying too much in your “State Party.” 1 As you will see, on this blog, I pause on the cost of living in Spain to talk about a topic I promised to follow a few weeks ago in an article on Spanish residence: the double taxation agreement between the UK and Spain. The 24-party double taxation convention defines taxes that can be reduced in both countries. In Spain, the following (with its corresponding terms in Spanish): I never had my number … I have my residence card I have property in spain for the last 4 years and now I am in uk to work 2 or 3 weeks then 4 weeks back in Spain then uk 2 or 3 weeks then spain, etc.

. Will I be able to continue with this after Brexit.. just an annual tax made in Spain. Since I only received my green card last November, I am so worried that I cannot continue to make money after Brexit The Double Taxation Convention came into force on 12 June 2014. In 2006, Spain signed a double taxation agreement with the United Kingdom, which means that you do not have to pay two taxes on the same income, and you should only pay taxes in the UK or Spain. Resident in Spain since 2006, always completed annual return. Only income – British DWP pension and British state pension. In the consciousness of the DTT of 2013, attracted numerous requests in 2015 to establish the date of the declaration of the public pension. It has not been able to determine whether it is considered a tax on former persons declared from 12.6.14 or as income tax from 1.1.15. I explained every year from 2015. He has just been discovered for tax evasion, tax, fines and added interest, for 2014. The amount levied by the bank is 2190 euros.

Looks like I was doubly taxed. The AEAT does not accept p60s or letter from my municipal pensions manager. HMRC is particularly unsymsetic. The AEAT (Huercal Overa Office) said that I have to recover from my pension provider – impossible for a state pension that is only taxable in Britain. No one seems to know when to explain themselves, or what the difference is between withholding tax and tax on (my kind) income.